|Deep quiz....or is it...? >.>;
||[Jan. 10th, 2007|12:19 am]
25 deep questions that will really tell you something about me. Not stupid questions like "what is your favorite pizza?"
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?:
Looking into their eyes when telling how you feel.~Blahhh...
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry?:
Because some dumb bastard tried killing my mom, and I couldn't do anything about...because my mom told months earlier about the event.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. who would you call?
4. You are at the doctor's office and has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (2) What do you do with your remaining days? (3) Would you be afraid?
2] Live my life to the fullest.
3] Nah...when it comes...it comes.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which do you choose?:
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you save the dog?:
Save the dog.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or Why not?:
Yes. But I would not fall for another to unstable the relationship that was put forth.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more then just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?:
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. do you do it?:
Yes...he did not deserve to die the way he did...Michael...
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?:
11. Does love = sex?
If it's true love, but if fall upon "lust" you defeat the purpose & true meaning to love.
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?:
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say?
Never could come to words or speak it...since it is difficult..
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you love them or that you do not love them back?
I love my friends...they have been the awesome guys & gals, but when they say "love" it makes me feel forcefully odd.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Feelings~They make are human make-up personalities without it we shall all be ice to the touch.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?
It was today from friends & family.
17. What is love?
It is sometimes hard to explain in words, but feelings of being complete as a whole person or being. And it's symptons of "love" can cause obessive thoughts, erratic mood swings, loss of appetite, recurrent and persistent images and impluses, superstitious or ritualistic compulsions, inability to concentrate, and delusion.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you wish was there with you?:
My weapons. Especially a gun taser...I need to get one of those.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?:
Yes...bad breathe here I come.
21. You are holding onto your grandmothers hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death?:
Grandma would of course understand, but there is times of being too selfish, but the chlid shall live.
22. Are you old fashioned?:
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did
not expect anything back?:
A few times.
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?:
True love....even though it will bring my worst in the end of a broken heart. It is best to get up again, and walk a different road.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
To stop some memories from repeating in my head.